Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grant Privileges

I am trying to give limited privileges to a login account on a table, but it
doesn't seem to work. I have a link table in Access 97. Some columns are
supposed to be read only and some columns are supposed to be read-only.
I use the script below
revoke all privileges on stores to shipdirect1
grant update on stores(creditlimit) to shipdirect1
What am I doing wrong?I havn't tested this but you cud always try removing the user and login and
adding it back.
"Arne" wrote:

> I am trying to give limited privileges to a login account on a table, but
it
> doesn't seem to work. I have a link table in Access 97. Some columns are
> supposed to be read only and some columns are supposed to be read-only.
> I use the script below
> revoke all privileges on stores to shipdirect1
> grant update on stores(creditlimit) to shipdirect1
> What am I doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment